Thursday, December 23, 2010

You fancy huh...

I love the image that Griffin has of Satch and I. This morning while we were getting dressed for our day Griffin picked out our outfits. He brought out Satch's Saints jersey and a pair of fancy heels for me. In a closet FULL of items these are the two things that he handed to each of us. I am sure Satch would have gotten a few sideways glances showing up to work on a random Thursday wearing a Saints jersey. I giggle at the thought of myself trucking it through Wal-Mart this morning with Roman, a basket full of groceries, wearing moms clothes and a pair of hounds tooth heels?

I could not get the camera quick enough. Griffin walked the entire house in my heels. The "click, click" on the hardwood floor was too cute... Also just as an FYI~ Griffin has more sweaters than the one that he is wearing in this picture. The only problem is this is the ONLY sweater that he will wear.
Dressed and ready for school! I adore the look that he is giving me. The look of "momma.... would you please tell the paparazzi to leave me alone!"
Gotta love the backpack. No worries it is not heavy just a few diapers and a change of clothes.
Thank you Griffin for making your Daddy and I smile this morning. You rock!!

No comments:

Post a Comment