Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Scuba Steve meets Weekend at Bernie's

When Griffin was a baby we used to announce before bath time, "all swimmers to the bathtub... all swimmers to the bathtub." Silly.... yes. Fun.... always! Well, I made the announcement tonight and Griffin finally decided to listen to something that I said. He took my announcement very literally. As I was drawing the bath water he busted out his life jacket from the closet. He kept saying to me, "swimming pool momma!" Ummmm, okay Griffin have at it!

Roman looks a little terrified that he is without his very own personal flotation device for the tub.
Smooth sailing in the tub for this happy pirate tonight! However last night he left a little "UFO" or unidentified floating object in the tub. That was enough to just about incite a riot in the bathroom. I don't know who was more traumatized me or Griffin. Certainly a story for another day!
The pool party was not over once we got out the tub. Griffin went in for more gear.
Hat- check
Floaties- check
Swim diaper on top of regular diaper- double check!
Just in case of an emergency he doubled down on the flotation devices. Floaties AND life jacket. Doesn't this child know that I was a lifeguard in my younger years?
Yes, that would be Scuba Steve/Weekend at Bernie's showing off his "guns."
Cheese!
Round two! I couldn't shake him. He followed me into my bathroom and jumped in the shower again! Gotta love my clean, waterlogged, water safety precious angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment