Thursday, December 23, 2010

Pint Sized Santas

Nothing warms your heart like a pack of pint sized Santas running around! Griffin celebrated Christmas with his class mates today. It sure looks like a good time was had by all!


I know once I drive up I don't have much time to silently observe before being "outted" by squeals of "Griffin's Mom, Griffin's Mom!" This is the scene I happened upon today. Griffin in the middle of all of the girls playing ring-around-the-rosie.
Rats..... I've been spotted. I LOVE our daily ritual. Once Griffin spots me he runs to me full steam ahead shouting, "MMMMMOOOOOMMMMMMMYYYYYY!" I am then attacked by big hugs.
Griffin showing me some of his cool stuff! Thanks to Miss D for taking such good care of my baby!
Merry Christmas to all~ Love Griff

No comments:

Post a Comment