Tuesday, December 28, 2010

through the eyes of a child~ The Cajun Night Before Christmas

I have been waiting for this moment for such a long time. When my brother John and I were in school my Mom would come every year and read the Cajun Night Before Christmas to our classes. I am so happy that she is able to pass this sweet tradition along to my children.

MiMi and Griffin cuddled up on our favorite big chair to read my favorite childhood Christmas story.
Just like old times~ MiMi is a pro reading this book and was able to jump right back into Cajun character.
MiMi and Griffin sharing a precious moment.
I was so excited to see Griffin really enjoying the story with one of his favorite people.
He brought his the book over to share it with his Daddy. I guess he knew that his Daddy needed a little Cajun lesson too! :)
Here is a tradition that I am so happy to share with my boys. To the first of many years reading this special story to my little ones...

No comments:

Post a Comment