Sunday, December 19, 2010

Milestone Celebration

2010 will be a hard year to top. This year my parents celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary in May. My Father welcomed 60 in November, Satch said hello to 40 in December, and John my brother said bring on 30 in July! We also welcomed Roman Wade in April. These are such milestone events in life that we felt like a celebration was defiantly in order! We enjoyed the evening with friends and family that have touched our lives along the way.


Satch (1970), John (1980), Big Poppa (1950), MiMi Kat and Big Poppa (1970)
Big Poppa toasting the celebration. Cheers to moments shared like this with such special friends and family!
Giving Him thanks for lives so rich with blessings...
Here we are!
The birthday boys
Griffin blowing out the candles. Dream BIG my precious baby...
Happy 40th Anniversary Momma and Daddy
My precious smiling family minus Roman.
Here he is! Roman would have made such a beautiful little girl! Sorry, I couldn't resist!
Roman has inherited my "I love to party gene." I unsuccessfully tried to put this child down three times. He finally went down after 10pm. That would be 3 hours past his bedtime!
4 little monkeys laying in the bed!
Thanks to all of our friends and family who shared this wonderful evening with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment