Saturday, December 18, 2010

He said She said...

Okay so here is the real story regarding "Dudes Day Out!" Earlier in the week Satch told me that he was thinking about taking the boys out Saturday morning for a bit. Of course I asked for a little more information. He said that it would be a surprise. Here is a little excerpt from our conversation:



Satch- "You know kinda like in that movie."

Me- "Which movie."

Satch-"You know the movie when they just looked at the pictures after the event and tried to piece the night back together?"

Me- "THE HANGOVER?!?"



Okay, it is not that I don't like surprise I was just a little curious due to his reference of the Hangover. What did he mean? Would he stick Roman in a closet and Griffin would come back minus a tooth? Was he planning to hang out with Mike Tyson, a tiger, and a kung fu guy?



Considering that Roman and Griffin are 1.5 his children I figured that he would at some point make it back home safe and sound with both of them in tow. As a matter of fact once they returned home I sort of wished they would have stayed out a bit longer. ;)



That my friends is the rest of the story.

The end!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment