Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sneaky Sneakerson strikes again!

This morning Griffin ran into the bathroom to find me with 2 glue sticks in hand. I immediately knew that meant that he had been rummaging through my craft stash again. Kenton told me that he walked into the utility room because he heard a "soft" noise. Griffin barely pulled out my craft cart and was digging through of my stuff AGAIN in hiding! Wow.... isn't that boy sneaky?!?

I just went to put everything back in place. Nothing like re-sorting 200 tiny buttons, glue sticks, spools of ribbon, tiny jingle bells, and fuzzy balls! I had to smile when I saw the crime scene. He had such intent when he went in this morning that he even brought his Halloween flashlight to assist! You know just in case he needed a flashlight to help him see while he was hiding in a dark corner doing something that he knew not to do!!! Looks like my craft stash needs to find a new home. Until the next time he finds my secret hiding spot...

No comments:

Post a Comment