Thursday, December 30, 2010

Stranger Danger

Roman has a pretty bad case of stranger anxiety. I am not totally sure it is is actually stranger anxiety or just a severe case of being spoiled after his Mommy and MiMi. Here's the thing~ the people that he has been afraid of is the fam. I am sure that they think that we are fibbing when we say that he is really a good baby. Anytime he is around either side of the family he is ROTTEN. Lots of crying and refusing to let anyone other than the two people mentioned above hold him.

Starting on Monday he will be spending 3 days a week with his new sitter. I have not exactly broken the news to the little guy yet. If you are reading this please pause for a moment and say a prayer for me, Roman, and most importantly his sitter! I pray for a smooth transition for all of us. It is hard to let your baby go even when you know that they will be in loving hands.


This is an example of the look that I get when Roman is held by our family.
This example right here is one of my favorite pictures....EVER! Every time I see this picture I smile. The look that he is giving me is priceless.
Check back for updates on Roman's "condition." Also, feel free to give me a call or email next week to give me words of encouragement. I'm sure that we will all have a rough couple of days...

1 comment: