Saturday, December 25, 2010

Girls Christmas Get Together

"Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver and the other gold." The other night I hung out with some of my favorite high school girlfriends for our not-always-annual Christmas get together. A few of us started this tradition about 5 years ago. Thanks to Naomi for keeping it up! It is such a treat to catch up with some of my favorite gals. We chat about times old and new, nibble on goodies, drink a little wine, and celebrate our long lasting friendships!

Here we are together again 15+ years later.
Pixie, Germaine, and Aimee as beautiful as ever.
The stories go on for hours...
Here I am with Naomi~ the maid of honor in my wedding.
Gathered around the kitchen table. The place where friends meet.
It was great seeing all of you! I look forward to sitting around the table with all of you in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment