Monday, February 28, 2011

Roman~ 9 month update

When I think back over this past month two words immediately come to mind:
  • teeth
  • hair
Finally after much pain and discomfort your front teeth broke the skin.  It was like a big tooth explosion. I really miss your gummy smile.  I am happy to say that you are not stingy with the smiles and show off your choppers to everyone.  You are such a happy baby...

Your hair has also gone through a "growth spurt."  We were trying to hold out until your first birthday before trimming your beautiful locks, but..... it is getting a little scraggly!  You are the cutest hippie EVER!

You had a great month.  You are such a joy!  I was watching you the other day and realized that you are no longer a baby.  Sniff.  Sniff.  You are thriving and growing to be so big and strong.  You love to play and make us laugh.  I can not get enough of your belly laughs~ they are contagious.  You are so smart and quick.  You have mastered climbing the stairs.  You silently crept up to the first landing.  Just as quickly the baby gate is back in place.  ;)

We love you big big and it is a joy to watch you grow...

*My camera is STILL MIA.  Due to this I was unable to take "official" 9 month pictures.  :(  Here are some of my favorites from the month.  









No comments:

Post a Comment