Saturday, February 5, 2011

Footloose

What started out as an awesome sword fight video somehow turned into another fancy shoe extravaganza!  Hummm..... I'm starting to see a pattern here.  G has ALWAYS had a thing for shoes.  It just so happens that his current shoe of choice is a red round toe Steve Madden and tweed Chinese Laundry peep toe heel.  I will admit that I have a lot few pairs of shoes, but for some reason these are his go to heels.  Here is how the shoe party began...



I am sure that Daddy-O will be thrilled that we now have a bin not only for trains, but also fancy shoes...


I was planning to go with the Nikes, but looks like G has a few other selections for me.


As we about to head out for the day G made sure to gab a little something to play with in the car.  Looks like the object of the day would be my fancy shoes...


Here we are loaded up and ready to head out.  This give a  WHOLE new meaning to "walk a mile in my shoes."  These shoes have now traveled many miles...


No comments:

Post a Comment