Saturday, February 5, 2011

Reasons that I smile... good morning

Satch has school today and left very early.  A day in the life of a Momma and her boys...  The boys were both in the play room and this is the scene that I happen upon:  

Hey Good Lookin' What 'cha got cookin?

Roman now pulls up ON EVERYTHING.  He has kicked it up several notches this past week.  I had to smile when I caught him in the act of cooking up a little breakfast.

My little artist
Griffin said "I dwaw.... Mommy look it pre-t"  (I draw, Mommy look it is pretty)  He also likes to tell me "up and down, up and down."  This is how Ms. D is helping him to learn to color at school.  G has made huge strides with his speech.  It was just a few weeks ago that he barely was combining 2 words.

Can't think of a better way to start this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment