Sunday, February 20, 2011

This is what it is all about...


I had a really good day today.
I believe that my family did too...

First stop of the day was church
followed by a Mardi Gras parade
with friends.

Throw me something Mister...
It took Griff a minute to settle in.
I can't say that I blame him.
It is a bit odd that people are throwing things at you.

Roman enjoying his first parade.
He was filled to the brim with Cheerios.
I think he liked it, or the Cheerios at least


The rest of the afternoon was spent at home
with my favorite boys.
I am looking forward to spending time outside.



Satch prepared a delicious meal, 
and shared a few pointers with his young student.


Nothing finer than enjoying a great meal
outside with great weather and my precious family.

We had a long day
and naps did not make the agenda.
:(
I enjoyed a little cuddle time with my favorite boys.
Roman fell asleep
in less than a minute
and G asked to go to bed
at 7:00.

I did not even make it 1/2 way into Peter Rabbit
when I looked over to see this.
Good night my precious babies,
dream big...

No comments:

Post a Comment