Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Mother's Love...

 Dear Roman,

As I was nursing you this morning I wanted to burn into my brain the images that I have adored over the past 9 months.  I was in "our spot" thinking back over the countless hours that we have shared in that very position.  You melt me every time that you look up at me with your big blue eyes and your smile finishes the job.  Our bond is very strong and I know that it was strengthened by this special time that we share.  It pleases me to say that we are a good team.  You have been a joy and our hard work shows.  I am often stopped by strangers to admire the "healthy baby."

I don't think back and remember the lack of sleep that comes with round the clock feedings.  I think back on this experience with precious memories.  I am so happy that I was able and you were willing to accept this gift from Mommy...
I never tire of that "milk drunk" look.
You are laid out and oh so comfy in your favorite position.

Twirling your hair in your soothing way...

Sweet baby, we worked so hard for those chubby toes...
All my love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment