Monday, February 21, 2011

Artist in training

I started this art project for the playroom about 8 months ago.
I decided to wait to do the boys hands
until Roman was a little older and able to open his hand.
On a whim I decided to finish it up tonight

G showed great interest in painting.
After we finished the hand project he wanted to paint.
Call me crazy, but I said
ummm, sure!
Mind you this was NOT washable paint.
You only live once.... right?!?
You can probably imagine that we hovered over him
watched from a distance 
as he created his first mater piece.

Ladies and gentlemen...
I proudly present to you
"Abstract in green"
by Master G

I adore the fact that he is 
obviously
proud of his work.

I must say that 
we are too...

 Another notable fact:
I am going to go out on a limb and say
that I think he is following in his Momma's footsteps
as a lefty.
He has always favored his left,
but is now using it as his dominant hand.
:)

1 comment:

  1. I love the hand prints. What a cute idea and a great keepsake to always remember them at this age.

    ReplyDelete