Thursday, February 10, 2011

Tap your toe or check your pulse...




I don't know what it is about a brass band.  There is something about a horn section that just gets me every time!  Nothing like music with a soul that you feel in your bones...

The other day I was grocery shopping alone at "da club" or Wal-Mart.  All of you mothers out there with a couple of kids know exactly what I am talking about.  A trip ALONE to Wal-Mart is sometimes just as exciting as going out to the club back in another lifetime.  Anyway, a Mardi Gras song was playing over the speakers.  I just couldn't help it.  Next thing I know I am jamming down the isle while pushing my buggy.  It is typical of me to sing and dance in the store, but I use my kids as my cover.  This time I was flying solo and just didn't seem to care.  I received several smiles and a "yeah, you rite!"  

Proud to call it home...

1 comment: