Wednesday, February 2, 2011

We went...We ran...We saw...

Saturday we took the boys to the Louisiana Children's Museum.  We have a membership and do not go nearly enough.  Griff loves to spend the day and RUNS from one activity to the next.  Armed with tennis shoes we loaded up and headed downtown!  

Due to a little stroller "mishap" I wore Roman in the carrier.  Geesh is that a workout!  
 Momma hanging with her boys...
 This is my FAVORITE exhibit of the day.  Children made these houses out of paper bags.  So colorful and creative!  
 I heart this picture of G and Satch.  Such love...
 Chef G whipping up a pot of coffee.  
 I love this man...
 G shopping for some produce.  He tried to pick up a couple of lobsters.  I put them back.  Such expensive taste for a 2.75 year old.  ;)

Thanks Boys.... I loved sharing the day with all of you.
All my love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment