Sunday, February 6, 2011

Wow...

Sunday mornings can be hectic
trying to get everyone up and at 'em and out the door for church.
The level of anxiety, noise, and excitement can sometimes take center stage.

This morning while at about a level 3
I decided to bring it down
and focus on the real star of the show.... Jesus

As we drove to church
I was intentional about being present 
and in the moment
with my family...

This is what I heard.
This is what I hear everyday when I listen...


"Wow..... Toma twain" 
(Wow Thomas Train can also substitute Dinosaur train or sometimes just twain twack)


"Wow...big boat!"

"Wow.... by- bye  pane..."

I looked into the backseat and saw this...

and this...

and this...

and said, "Wow...."
Thank you Jesus for my countless joys and blessings.


We live in the center of paradise through the eyes of a little boy.  We have to cross a train track to get out of the subdivision and hear the "choo-choo" while inside our house.  Not so cool for Momma and Daddy, but G seems to think so.  As soon as we exit the neighborhood we are looking at the River.  We cross the bridge almost ever day and get to see the big boats.  G also thinks that it is pretty cool to hear the boat horns from the back yard.  As we drive a little further along we pass the airport.  I love how excited he gets when he spots a plane.  So blessed...  


No comments:

Post a Comment