Friday, March 4, 2011

Momma time

Today I got together with some of my favorite Mommas
for a little Momma time!

It is always a pleasure to get together
to chat about life, love, and babies...

Here we are gathered around the kitchen table
just like Mommas and friends do.


I am proud to say that we are doing our part to re-populate this city,
one beautiful baby at a time!

Here are our newest beauties
destined to be friends
born one day apart...
Parker

Vivienne

Thank goodness for these two lovely ladies.
Due to the unusually large number of boys
I was beginning to wonder if we were heading towards extinction.

Glad that my child makes himself comfy where ever he may be~
even if it is inside the end table.
Adorable Emma.... no longer the only one in pink.
Luke... no words for this cuteness.
Don't you want to give him a squeeze?
I'm pretty sure Apple will be calling me for the rights of this picture.
Steve.... call me. ;)

Roman... the ultimate crumb catcher.
Giggles and a belly full of crumbs.
Becca stealing a kiss from Evan.
Looking lovely as ever with a bun in the tum.
Momma and sweet Vivi.
Awesome job venturing out with 2!
Peek a-boo... 
I see you! Nacho Libre?
WORE OUT= a good time!

Thanks to Kristy for letting us wreck hang out at your house.
As always you are such a gracious hostess 
with such a warm and happy home!

1 comment:

  1. I love how yall got together so often. I think that is great!

    ReplyDelete