Thursday, March 17, 2011

Tomorrow...

I will be honest.  This week was not one of my finest.  It started out rough with the time change and just snow-balled from there.  Things had been going along smoothly and all of a sudden the pressures of "life" just came down.  Lack of sleep, vomiting child, sick hubby, demands of work, teething child, relentless and inconsolable cries, forgotten photography class, and on, and on, and on...  

I pray that I will do a better job tomorrow than I did today.  I pray for patience and mercy when spending time with my husband and children.  They deserve the best of me everyday and not just what is left.    
Roman was attached to me as my 3rd leg all week.
His cries were like a piercing siren.


Tonight I felt like my wheels were spinning, but I was not moving.  I thought I would try something new.  I got on the floor with Griff and said, "Mommy is tired and could really use a little break."  He looked at me as if he totally got it and said, "it okay Mommy."  I have no idea what happened on the bathroom floor, but it was all I needed to pull myself up again.  This is the smile that I got while putting G to bed.  Nothing like saying prayers and having him put his head on my chest and say, "I lub u Mommy."  That is why I have renewed hope for tomorrow!   

1 comment:

  1. thank goodness for the promise of tomorrow and the love of sweet kiddos! maybe there is something in the air...we've had a rough time of it this week, too.

    ReplyDelete