Friday, March 11, 2011

Griffin... 3

Dear Griffin,

I can not believe that  we are already celebrating your third birthday.  It seems like just yesterday you made your "sneak attack" into this world at 36 weeks!  I will always cherish the memories of Dr. P announcing, "it's a boy!"  There is no other feeling like finally meeting the person that you have been in love with for many months.

You have added so much to this world already.  You love life and have such an adventurous spirit.  You are such a blessing to all whose lives that you touch.

God knew exactly what he was doing when he matched us up as a family.  You have so much to offer and you have taught us lessons on seizing the moment!  You have such a strong will and determination.  Both of which are characteristics that will get you places in life.  Thank you for walking with us as we figure out this parenting thing.  I love doing "life" with you my precious baby...

Today we celebrate "You" and create many wonderful memories to hold on to for years to come.  Happy Birthday my precious angel.

All my love,
Mommy

3/10/08
Love at first sight...
3/08/11
The difference of 3 years.
Here you are running outside
of the hospital where you were born.

1st birthday
2nd birthday
3rd birthday

2 comments:

  1. I have tears in my eyes reading this thinking about my baby growing up...those picture...it happens to fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed it does. That is the reason I blog and take so many pictures. I always want to remember...

    ReplyDelete