Monday, March 14, 2011

Guardian Angel...


G started speech therapy at the elementary school today.
The morning did not go smoothly.
(time change=rough adjustment)

G was hysterical because Satch dropped off Roman at school
He made himself throw up.
Gotta love how he wants to stick with his brother.

Once I got to school I had a little disagreement on proof of residency.
I had to show 2 things stating our address.
I brought our mortgage and water bill.
Apparently a mortgage is not sufficient to prove residency, but a lease would do.
I was a bit confused by that one.

We walked into G's new classroom to find this note
on the dry erase board from Shelia,
Griff's guardian angel...

She did not write it to Griff.
She actually wrote it quite some time ago
and it was left on the board.
This made me smile
to know that Shelia is always with him...


No comments:

Post a Comment