Friday, August 17, 2012

Griffin love



Dear Griff,

You are on my heart tonight.  I need for you to know how proud I am of you.  I hope that I tell you enough.  

You have such a kind heart and desire to please others.  You are so gentle with Cohen and are beginning to play really well with Roman.  You are the best big brother.  You are the oldest and have little eyes studying your ever move.  Teach the little ones well.

You will begin Pre-K4 at the big school next week.  I pray that you go into the school and be a light.  Keep your kind heart when you are exposed to the big world out there.  I am sad to say that it can be a very cruel place.

You ask me several times a day, "Mommy are you happy?"  The answer is yes I am.  You make me happy and I am so very proud to be your Momma.  I love you more then you will ever know.  Always know that, "you are a good boy and will do great things in this world!"

All my love,
Mommy

I received this sweet note on Griff's last day with Miss Deb.
This truly makes my heart sing...

No comments:

Post a Comment