Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding

I found out last Friday that Prince William and Kate Middleton were engaged.  Just 1 week later they were already getting married.  You know I am totally "in-the-know" when it comes to current events. :)

Apparently this royal wedding was a big deal to many folks.  My thoughts were who bloody cares (always wanted to use the word bloody) but I guess that is just me, right?  Roman must have gotten an invitation to watch the ordeal because he was squawking at 5:30 am.  To my surprise the wedding was taking place at the crack of dawn.  I had not taken a second to even consider the time difference.  I will not lie, I did take a looky-look at Kate's dress.  Fancy...

This evening I loaded up my 2 princes and headed out to a tea to watch the wedding ti-vo style.  Okay, so not into this wedding and teas are not exactly "my cup of tea," BUT I am always up for a party! (and to support a friend hosting a party too)  We were only able to stay for about an hour because we were approaching the witching hour and I did not want for everyone to witness my princes turn into pumpkins.  I must say that the set up very royal.  Great job Cristina!

Love the mini wedding cake from Haydel's bakery.

nice...
I am a fan of pretty things.
Adorable with the monogram of the newly weds.
I proudly present to you the handsome prince.
The adorable princess
and the duke of cute!

Don't you just want to EAT HIM UP?!?
Prince and Princess paper dolls. 
The kiss.
and a hug too. :)
    

No comments:

Post a Comment