Saturday, April 23, 2011

Party fit for a "SuperHero"

Holy Cake and Ice Cream Batman!
We went to a "super" fun birthday party this afternoon
for 2 very special boys.

Happy 4th birthday Dominic
and  Happy 2nd birthday Joel!

The weather was just right for a little family fun in the shade sun! 

Emmily "Catwoman" did a great job 
of putting together a great party. 
I love getting ideas from other creative party loving Mommas!


My Daddy, My hero.
Batman and Robin~ the dynamic duo.
Catwoman~ meeowww...
Super G!
Coloring at the craft table.
Super Roman
Joel~ the 2 year old guest of honor
Oh how I adore that smile.
Super cool cupcakes
Good looking dessert table.
Incredible back yard.  Doesn't it look nice and comfy?
The Bat Family
Dominic~ the 4 year old guest of honor.
I LOVE that genuine smile!
Cupcake time!!
Batman dropped in to wish the boys a happy birthday!
Holy Cow Batman~ that is a bunch-o-boys!
Me too Daddy!
Super G+ filthy dirty face= great party!

1 comment: