Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Roman's 1st birthday

Our baby boy turned "1" today!
What a wonderful occasion to celebrate.
In following with our birthday tradition
 the kitchen was decorated and waiting to start the day off with a smile!  
 "Momma card" and party hats are a must!
 Here we are.
The birthday boy looks a bit confused.
I mean it was 6:30am!
 "Wait.... a party for me?!? COUNT. ME. IN!!"
 Party hats are a must. I'll take the pink one!
 "Thanks for the card. It is very beautiful and probably tasty too!" ;)
 I like it!
 Daddy with Baby Bear.
 "You guys are alright for 6:30am!"
 Well look who came out of retirement just for this glorious occasion.  Uncle Al!
 Griff took a while to warm up.  I mean he is "3"
 The real reason that Uncle Al came out of retirement.... crumb catchin' from Baby Bear!
 Once home this afternoon it was time to pump the party again!
Look at the tan on Griff~ imagine him into the summer!
 Wait... what's going on?

 Happy birthday to you...
 Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday Dear ROMAN...
 Happy birthday to you!
 Dream BIG my baby!
 My world.
 We have been practicing for this.
Now let's eat cake!





Happy birthday to my sweet baby.
I hope that you enjoyed your day .
I love to celebrate life with our family!

1 comment: