Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Roman~ 1 year update


Dearest Roman,

I can not believe that one year ago  you graced the world with your presence.  Even though it has only been a year it seems like you have been a part of our family forever.  This has been the longest/shortest year of my life.  We had quite an adjustment period, but 1 year into our journey as a family of 4 we are all still alive to tell our story!  God knew exactly what he was doing when he placed your into our family~ you were the perfect addition.  You are beautiful, oh-so-smart, funny, and sprinkled with a touch of sass.  You ARE my child!   

You are a joy to all whose lives that you have touched in your short time here.  Your smile lights up the world and your laughter is the BEST medicine!  For such a little guy your presence is larger than life.   

When I look at you I see the good of the world.  You inspire me to be better.  A better mother. A better person.    You have already taught me so much about motherhood.  I no longer "hover" but instead "swarm."  ;)  On your first birthday we celebrate.  We celebrate YOU because you are so special and one of our greatest gifts...

April 22, 2010- 1st induction
You were not ready yet.
 After a day in the hospital we  went home
with a roast beef po-boy instead of a baby.

April 27, 2010- 2nd induction
You still were not ready,
 but due to your size you were forced into this world via c-section.
It's a BOY!
Roman Wade
4/27/2010
4:46 p.m.
9lbs 1oz  20.5 inches

1 month
2 months
3 months
4 months
5 months
6 months
7 months
8 months
9 months
10 months
11 months

12 months

Happy, happy birthday my sweet baby!  I love celebrating life with you...

All my love,
Mommy

2 comments:

  1. you're so sweet =) happy bday roman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet letter! I love how you include these letters in your blog. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete