Sunday, July 22, 2012

Louisiana Children's Museum

Every year we get a membership to either the Zoo or Louisiana children's museum.
We love these local attractions for kids.
It is great to be able to pop in and out over the course of the year.  

This year we opted for the LCM. (Louisiana children's museum)
I was especially excited to take Roman.
The last time he went he was probably about a year old. 
He has such a interest in cooking.
I could not wait to see his reaction in the kids cafe and
to watch him make groceries at Winn Dixie.

Once we got there Satch and I each tailed a kid.
I had Cohen in a carrier and followed Roman
while Satch sprinted after followed Griff. 
(that is why I have more pictures of Baby Bear)

My guys on their way to a fun day!
Imagine if you called for an emergency
and these 2 showed up to rescue you!
Silly boys!
Can you see the excitement.
Their feet are not even touching the ground.
Oh My Goodness.
This child was in heaven cooking in the kitchen.
Baby Bear is such a serious chef.
Loading up his pots to cook.
Now it is time to make groceries at Winn Dixie.
Pretty cool...
Only the finest produce will do for this little Chef.
What's for dinner?
Crabs!  This boy loves crabs!
Griff checking out the customers while talking into a banana phone. 
Thank you kind Sir.  Come again soon!
I love the colorful artwork.
Cohen along for the ride.
Daddy and Co-Co.
Happy boy.
FEED ME...
I love this picture of Roman filled with back light.

As much as Baby Bear loved cooking in the cafe he moved on to do other things.
At one point he whispered to me,
"Mommy I go back to cook?"
He is such a good boy...

Just as I suspected the boys had a ball.
Over the next few weeks I will take them each out for one on one time to spend the afternoon doing things that they want to do at the museum.

Looking forward to enjoying our membership over the next year!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment