Thursday, July 5, 2012

Birth announcement to the family.

I was being stitched up and sent into the recovery room so I had to view the rest of the story on video.

Kenton always gets the pleasure of making the grand announcement to the family of....
"It's a........ BOY!"  

This time everyone had their $$ on it being a girl.
Oh how I wish I were a betting woman!
Gotcha... another BOY!

The hospital staff was so good to our big boys.
From the moment they rolled New Baby out 
they encouraged them to touch their brother and tell him hello.  
Griff admiring his baby brother.
They even let the big boys roll their baby brother to the nursery.
Hold on baby brother.
This is only the beginning!

The proud Daddy.
6/13/12   5:20p.m.
9 lbs 2.6 oz  21 inches
(9.2 seemed "petite" compared to the 10.14
estimate in the ultrasound earlier in the day!)

Check out the length on that baby!
Long legs, long feet, long toes, and long fingers
After 3 tries Kenton got it right. :)
The boys checking new baby from the nursery window.


After a few hours in the recovery room I was ready to go to my regular room.  At this point everyone joined me and waited on baby brother.  I love raw expressions in the next few pictures.


Gotta love those smiles...
 I made big brother gifts for Griffin and Roman.  I wanted to remind them how very special they are to our family.  I made them each an "ABC of me" book.  With each letter of the alphabet I included a picture of each boy and something that they enjoy.  They love their books!


Mommy and her big boy.
Amazing how these 2 boys grew up in an instant
with the birth of their baby brother.

FINALLY... the star of the show arrived.  "New Baby" 

The reaction from each boy was so different and unique to each personality.  From the moment that Griffin entered the room he was concerned about me.  He kept on telling me, "you gonna be okay Mommy. You will get better."  Roman on the other hand was more into the baby.  He wanted to hold, kiss, and give lots of love to baby brother.

Momma adoring her newest addition.
Snug little bug...
My THREE sons. :)





My boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment