Friday, July 6, 2012

The first 72 hours of life...

Here are a few of my favorite images that were captured during our hospital stay.  


Watching new baby through the nursery window.
Love at first sight.

We can't get enough of these piggies.

Daddy getting to know his baby.

Life the first 24 hours.

Told ya... we adore those piggies.

Enjoying the quiet and watching my baby sleep.

Cohen getting a little vitamin D.

Our baby has a name...
Cohen Jacob

Thanks to my friend Erin for the adorable hat.

Get a look at those long feet!

A mother's love...

Nona stopped in for a quick snuggle.

First picture of the adorable dimple!
Out of all of our pics this one is my favorite.
So sweet...
In the wheelchair with Mommy
and ready to go home.

Just before we headed home.
Look out world HERE I COME!



No comments:

Post a Comment