Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Happy birthday Emma

Yesterday we headed out to the Monkey Room for Emma's 3rd birthday party.
My big boys were excited because:
(1) They both claim Emma as their girl
(2) They love the Monkey Room.

Emma's Momma always goes WAY out on her girl's birthday.
This year she did not disappoint.
The decorations and birthday girl were precious.  

Emma's momma, who also goes by Cristina, :) asked for me to bring my camera.
Who....  
Me?  
Why sure!
I'd love to...

I did a good job before hand of getting her awesome set up.
I even managed to get cute family pics.
I did however fail on the HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHOT!
I am really upset with myself.
I was not positioned well when the kids poured in.  

Here were my options:
(1) Take out a few kid in order to "capture the moment" and look like a complete maniac
(2) Miss the moment.

I chose option 2 and I'm still sweating it.

So sorry Cristina to let you down...
:(

Now on a happier note~
bright and pretty pictures!

Great cake
Cake balls
Centerpieces
Family of "4"

So cute.

Emma some of her biggest fans.
Daniel and Alex
DJ Lance
The cake with the candles lit.
Wait for it.
Wait for it.
Missed it.
Bad position and I had a tall kid in front of it.
Sniff.
Back to happy thoughts.
Roman and buddy Bash.
These 2 are adorable.
They just look at each other and giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment