Thursday, November 11, 2010

To Be Continued...

The other night I had a "get real" session in my closet. I came to 2 realizations.
(1) I am now a mother of 2
(2) Some things just don't fit anymore!

I was able to get rid of BOXES of clothing, but I could not bring myself to donate my maternity clothes. I am just not ready to close this chapter in my life. Actually, the thought of child #3 has been consuming me since the birth of Roman. After Griffin was born I just knew for certain that we would have another child. After the birth of Roman I could not say the same. It is not something that I can explain, it is just a very strong feeling that I have. These feelings that I have are also accompanied with what feels like an emotional roller coaster. My life is so rich with the love and blessing of my two precious children. I am so blessed to be the mother of 2 healthy and thriving boys, but I am not ready to let go the hopes for another addition.
At this point we have a full plate juggling between a VERY active toddler, a newly curious infant, my part time job, Kenton's full time job, and the demands of Kenton's master's program. I was thinking (obsessing) on child #3 while driving yesterday and have decided to give my brain a rest. My prayer on the subject is "Thy will be done." In the future if the good Lord blesses us with another child then we will GLADLY welcome the addition, but until then we will cherish every moment that we have with #1, and #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment