Sunday, November 21, 2010

7 minutes

The time was here again for Griffin to get a scalping... I mean haircut yesterday. We have been taking him to the same unnamed place since his first haircut. The place is a really cute children's salon with great airplane and taxi cab salon chairs. The only downfall is that the stylist can be a bit "snarly" at times. You are probably asking, "well why in the world do you continue to take your child to a snarly hairdresser." The answer is quite simple. Because she is FAST. The entire experience from the time that we get out of the car to the time that we get back into the car takes approximately 7 minutes. I can endure just about anything for 7 minutes right?!? Every time I go in I tell her the same basic instructions.
1. Not too short. I really like the length.
2. Just a basic clean up around his ears.
3. NO bowl cuts! Go "whispy" on the bangs.
Next time I think that I will just omit #1. She doesn't seem to listen to step one, but nevertheless. He sure looks cute!

Before

After
What is the best part of a haircut? The "if you behave and sit still you will get a SUCKER at the end" part!
Never fails. After each haircut Griffin goes instantly from baby to boy in a matter of 7 minutes..... When did he get so big? Sniff. Sniff...

No comments:

Post a Comment