Friday, November 5, 2010

Griffin and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and the suit

This is the outfit that Griffin wore to school one day this week. I am not one to tattle, but MiMi did it! We usually give Griffin a choice of 2 outfits and let him pick the one that he would like to wear. I don't know what happened on that particular morning because I don't believe that this was one of the options? However, this is what he selected and off he went. It appears that our boy has a water obsession at the moment. A rain coat to stay dry, and a bathing suit (or "suit" as Griffin likes to call it) to splash around in? Not really sure just hoping that it is a passing phase! Once he got to school he took off his raincoat and put on a shirt that was waiting for him in his bag. I hope he figures out that it is acceptable to wear a shirt UNDER a coat otherwise he will be in for a cold winter...
Looks sunny to me, but I guess it is good to always be prepared?
This just makes me smile...

No comments:

Post a Comment