Sunday, November 21, 2010

"Happy Birthday Party!"

This weekend Griffin was all about "happy birthday party!" I L-O-V-E birthdays and I am happy to say that Griff is following in my footsteps. We were invited to Evan's 2nd birthday party. Griffin helped me to make a card for Evan. I even went out on a limb and sat on the floor with Griffin and Roman to wrap the gift. (no pictures I was too busy guarding the scissors from Roman while Griffin was wrapping himself up in tape) Here are just a few reasons why birthday parties are so much fun!

1. The Bounce house
2. Spending time with my favorite little people.
3. Playing with friends! (my boys are suckers for a pretty girl)
4. Cheetos. How many can you shove in your mouth at a time?
5. Cake. Need I say more?
6. AWESOME squishy nose cupcakes....
7. And lick your finger icing!
Happy birthday Evan! Thank you for sharing your special day with us!


No comments:

Post a Comment