Thursday, November 25, 2010

Mom-Mom Da

There are so many small everyday things that remind me of my grandmother, Mom-Mom Da. I miss her so much. I think of her often and all of the precious memories that I have of her. I just know that she would be so in love with 2 little boys...

This morning while my mom was making the potato salad I had to stop and take a picture. This is such a sweet memory for me. Mom-Mom was KNOWN for her delicious potato salad and she ALWAYS made it in a particular bowl. This is my mom following in her mother's footsteps. MiMi's potato salad is pretty close in taste and appearance to her mother's. Could it be that she watched her make it for many years? Or could it be that she also puts in a lot of love to making the recipe? Or could it be that she makes it in the same special bowl?


No comments:

Post a Comment