Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

This morning I loaded up the boys and heading over to the pumpkin patch. Thankfully MiMi and Big Poppa were able to join us! It should be of no surprise that Griffin had a ball. He was in a wide open field and felt the need for speed! He ran from one activity to the next. This place had lots for families to do. Tons of places to take pictures in the pumpkin patch, a petting zoo, face painting, duck races, a bouncy thing, and lots more! Roman watched his brother from the comforts of his stroller. We all took turns chasing Griffin around to make sure that he didn't get himself into too much trouble!

And we're off!
Roman~ the smiling pumpkin!
This is as good as it gets for a family picture. Griffin is too cool for posed photography!

Roman enjoying the scenery

Take 578 of a family shot. Apparently Griffin only does candid pictures. Oh yeah, his mouth is bleeding from the crazy/dangerous slide that he flew off of!

Roman and MiMi
Mommy and Roman~ it is not that I love Roman more than Griffin. It just so happens that he is the only one that will take a picture with me!
It should be of NO surprise who is in the drivers seat!

WHAT?!? I can't believe that you actually put me down!

Well.... I guess it isn't too bad down here.

Poppa and Roman discussing life.

Poppa and Griffin enjoying the duck races.

Griffin giving someone the "stank eye."

Thanks for chasing me around today.... I had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment