Sunday, October 3, 2010

Reasons that I smile

Reason #1

Reason #2


I have so many things in my life to be thankful for. Here are just a few of the reasons that I smile:

*Everyday when I pick up Griffin from the sitters house he runs across the yard at top speed yelling MMMMOOOOMMMMMMMMYYYY! He runs over and greats me with a huge smile and the biggest hug.

*Griffin has been humming the tune to Jingle Bells. Why? Who knows, but I love it!

*Roman laughs to get my attention.

*Griffin grabs a newspaper and puts on MiMi's reading glasses before reading the paper. Can you say monkey see, monkey do?

*Griffin's uncontrollable dancing when no one is watching. I truly can not get enough of this!

*Rocking Griffin before bed time and singing Twinkle twinkle little star together.

*Sweet open mouth kisses from Roman.

*The kids have a new thing at school. When I pick up Griffin they all line up to give him a hug before he goes. Talk about a heart warming moment for a parent.

*Unsolicited pleases and thank-yous.

*Griffin always grabs something from the house every morning and brings it to school. I believe it is a comfort thing for him. Yesterday he grabbed his guitar. Griff walked in and had his first rock star moment. The girls saw his guitar and went wild. They sat around him for him to play a song.

*The uncontrollable belly laughs that come from Roman when I tickle his belly and feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment