Friday, October 29, 2010

Army crawler Roman reporting for duty!


Roman is officially doing the army crawl. He has been getting from point A to point B over the past month in a not so efficient manner~ rolling and scooting. Well, yesterday he streamlined the process. Just as I was walking out the door for work he crawled 2 paces. When I got home a few hours later he was lapping the entire room. This speedster was acting as if he had been doing this his entire life. Wow, I could not get over the progress that he made in so little time. I always knew that he was advanced. ;) MiMi Kat said that he had a smile from ear-to-ear all day and was so proud of himself.

His favorite targets are Al Dog and Griffin's favorite Wiggles guitar. Too bad for Roman. Al Dog is a moving and not so cooperative target. As soon as Roman reaches Al and comes up with a handful of hair Al is out. Uncle Al is 13 years old and has no patience for this roughhousing! The Wiggles guitar is another difficult target. When Griff noticed that Roman was playing with it he moved it to higher ground~ the counter top. Hummmmm..... I know the feeling all too well.

Yeah for Roman for reaching this new milestone. Another bittersweet Mommy moment. I'm so proud of my little man's accomplishment, but sad to see him growing so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment