Saturday, October 9, 2010

All in a days work.

So our day started at 4:15 a.m. to the sound of, "Daddy....where are youuuuuu?" Yeah, now that Griff is no longer in his baby bed he sometimes wakes up at obscene hours and calls for the person who last put him to bed. We have found him in the kitchen, the living room, and this morning it just so happens he was standing in the hall way that leads to our bedroom. For whatever reason he does not come into our bedroom~ which is a good thing. It will totally freak me out to wake up with Griffin in my face. Anyway, back to our day. We believe that 4:15 is entirely too early to start the day so Kenton walked him back to his bed and got him to lay for a bit longer. I would say the party started more like 6:00 a.m. when Roman joined in. Thanks to my lovely husband for letting me sleep in a few more hours. Remember my day didn't really start at 4:15. I have no idea when my days start and end. By that point I had already woken up twice with the little guy.


For some reason Griffin insisted on wearing his bathing suit to bed last night. We have learned to pick our battles and wardrobe is not a fight worth fighting. This morning Kenton changed Griff out of his "night time bathing suit" into his "day time bathing suit?" Yes, wardrobe was 100% picked out by the G-man. He hauled out a table and his shopping cart and was doing what looked like a Sam's Club cooking/sample demonstration.

Next on the agenda was a little dancing. Nothing like getting your heart pumping early in the morning!

Roman giving me a look of, "Lady, would you please get me out of this cage?!?"

Jumping in the Spiderman bounce house at a class mates birthday party.

Taking a little water break under the tree.

Romancing the ladies...

Playing with play dough with the big kids.

Roman enjoying himself at the party.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you...."

And to all a good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment