Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hey Ma....what's for dinner?

Roman is now right over 5 months old. To this point he has been exclusively breastfed. I know, I know, everyone has an opinion on this subject. I was trying to make it to the 6 month mark before introducing solids to him, but he has really been watching us eat. I mean REALLY watching so because of this I decided to give oatmeal cereal a shot this week. The first bowl he really seemed to enjoy. As soon as the first spoon went towards his mouth he was like a little bird waiting for a taste. He gagged and made funny faces through the first attempt, but despite the funny faces he really seemed to like it. He ate the entire serving. Yummy.....


First bite..... kind of curious?

Mummmmmm..... I kind of like this stuff

Going...

Going...

Gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment