Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Roman "2" Zoo with Mommy

I took Roman to the Zoo to celebrate his special day.
I had some guilt leaving Griff behind, 
but I really looked forward to a 1-on-1 day with Baby Bear.

Roman loves trains, tractors, and trucks right now.
I couldn't wait to take him for a ride on the train at the zoo.  

He loves animals, but was more into people watching.
He spent the morning people watching instead of animal watching.
He had a ball!

Me and my FAVORITE 2 year old!


Ready for the train ride.


Do you think he was slightly excited?
I love the look of pure joy on his face!

Such a big boy.



 After we got off the train we headed to the play ground.
He observed all of the big kids and wanted to do exactly as they did.
Yes, 2 is bigger than 1, but...
NOT THAT BIG!





 I so love this little boy and was happy to spend a day at the zoo with him.
Just the two of us.
Nothing pleases me more than to see my baby have the time of his life!

Happy birthday Baby Bear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment