Sunday, May 13, 2012

Kenton's Graduation



The big day FINALLY arrived.  
Kenton's graduation from graduate school.
He has been working on his executive MBA for the past 19 months.

Honestly it was the longest and shortest season in my life.
As we were "living" it, time seemed to go on forever.
Now that it is over it seems just like the blink of an eye.  

When he started the program we had a 2.5 year old and an infant.
19 months later we have a 4 year old, 2 year old, and weeks away from another addition.
Wow...

As we were driving to his graduation I said to Kenton,
"did we REALLY just do this?!"
Truly it was a lofty goal for a crazy season of our lives.

I am so proud of my husband.
I don't have words to put to my feelings.
He gave this chapter of his life 110%.

He was dedicated to his family, full time job, and full time school.
Can you imagine executing on so many levels?

He never once complained about the load being too heavy.

He endured the season with a positive attitude an undying level of dedication.

Living "behind the scenes" is what makes this graduation day so very special.
I saw the hard work that went into this Master Degree.

He worked so hard.
He earned it.

20 years out of college he went back with a goal and completed it.
With a 3.8 GPA.

Congratulations Kenton.
I am so proud of you!


Poppa, MiMi and the boys.

MiMi , Baby Bear, Griff, and Mommy.

I was extremely a little nervous about the
boys sitting quietly through a graduation ceremony.
I went in ARMED with bags full of goodies. 

I got there early to secure our seats.  I was hoping to locate
closest to the nearest exit!  I picked front row seats so the
boys would have a little wiggle room.
Here is Baby Bear munching on snacks and playing
with new tractors in front of our seats.

Graduation 2 year old style.

Graduation 4 year old style.


My guy walking up to accept his diploma.

Griff waiting to cheer on his Daddy!
We practiced all week.

It's official...
Kenton, MBA!

This is one of those life moments.
HE DID IT!

The boys congratulating their hero.


Practicing for the future.


Love this smile!

Beyond sweet...

After graduation MiMi and Pop took the boys home.
Kenton and I took advantage
 and enjoyed a great meal at Cristiano's.
Cheers to my husband!
Final surprise of the day?
A new Ipad!

 Congratulations Kenton!
I am so proud of you and all of your accomplishments.
Thank you for being such a wonderful role model to our children.
You are truly a gentleman and a scholar....

1 comment: