Saturday, May 26, 2012

Momma Birthday Fest 2012- 1

On Tuesday night I had plans with my friend Cristina.
Here was the plan.
She was picking me up for dinner.
What she forgot to tell mention to was that we would be joined by 9 other of my favorite ladies.
Needless to say I was very surprised 
and greatly humbled that they all took time out of their busy schedules to celebrate me.  

I had such a great evening with all of these girls.
Each one of them is such a blessing in my life!

The birthday girl wearing her crown.

This is the party that I happened upon.
It just so happened to be for me.
Very cool...
I was also surprised with some adorable baby goodies.
I adore these newborn hats made by Erin.
Which one will we use?!?
Who Dat baby. (thanks Brittany)

Now a party would NOT be complete without 'staches.
Seems that we are all suckers for the 'stache.

Thanks girls for such a fun night.
Very sneaky and I love it!
This year is already off to a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment