Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Roman "2" Birthday Breakfast

I knew that April 27th was coming, 
but I was not prepared for the way that it would make me feel.
I was a bit sad while decorating for Roman's birthday breakfast.

"2" just sounds so much older than "1."

I decided to embrace the day and celebrate it with my favorite 2 year old
ALL. DAY. LONG.


The red place mat was set and waiting for the birthday boy to wake up!

Baby Bear ready to open his gift.

Big brother couldn't help, but to assist little brother!

Oh my goodness...
I love this little boy!
He was so excited to celebrate his day.

My favorite 2 year old!

Griff helping Baby Bear celebrate his day.



Happy birthday to you...

Happy birthday to you...

Happy birthday dear ROMAN...
Happy birthday to you!

Make a wish and dream BIG my baby!

Playing with his new "trac-tor."


No comments:

Post a Comment