Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

When you open your eyes to breakfast in bed delivered to you by these little cuties
your day is bound to be a good one!

Breakfast in bed and lots of hugs and kisses.
Yes PLEASE!


Mother's Day plant from Griffin.

We went to church this morning.
MiMi and Big Poppa joined us.

After church we had a delicious lunch at home.
Tio John and Erika also came over to celebrate Mother's day with us.

These boys were born with a camera in their face.
Yet it is still a struggle to get them to cooperate for pictures.
The good news?
I prefer candid shots!

Somehow with lots of resistance 
we still manage to get some fun pictures.

Brace yourself for lots of cute pics of my kids.
Don't say I didn't warn you...


OH SO HANDSOME!

In case you are wondering why Roman is giving you the stank eye?
He wanted no part of these pictures.
He wanted to cut the grass instead.


Me and my 3 children.
Hard to wrap my brain around this.
I am so blessed...


Not enthused, but still cute!
My babies...





To kick it up a notch we added another person.
MiMi!




Griff gave his card to MiMi.

He is so proud of his work.
Baby Bear still not wanting to participate.



A celebration would not be complete without....
PARTY HATS!
I found the energy to bake a delicious cake.
I didn't have the energy to make it beautiful.
Taste made up for appearance!


Happy Mother's Day MiMi.
We enjoyed sharing the day with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment