Friday, May 25, 2012

Mr. Al's Farm

Last weekend MiMi and Big Poppa took the boys down the bayou for the afternoon.
They made several stops along the way.
They visited with family, picked up an ice chest of shrimp, and made a visit to Mr. Al's Farm.

Mr. Al has been a family friend my entire life.
I have first memories of his family  all the way back to when I was a little girl.
He and Big Poppa still  enjoy spending time together.

Needless to say the boys had a ball.
Griff enjoyed the horses while  Roman loved the chickens.

Thankfully MiMi and Pop took pictures 
so I was able to see my little boys and the fun time that they had!

Big Poppa and the boys
MiMi and the boys checking out the miniature horses.
Checking the chicken coop for eggs.
The boys were able to gather 2 fresh eggs.
They thought it was pretty cool.
Roman loving the chickens.
My city boys enjoying an afternoon on the farm.

Mr. Al took them to tour the property.
Griff petting a horse along the way.


Griff and Mr. Al.

Thanks to Mr. Al for letting my family enjoy your farm.
They had a ball!
MiMi said Griff tried to text Mr. Al on the way home to tell him how much fun he had... 







No comments:

Post a Comment