Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"TRIM"
















Yeah, I did it. I brought Griffin in for another haircut. I love his hair long and LOVE when the ends curl. If I had my way I would just let it grow, but there comes a time a little trim is unavoidable. It has been falling in his eyes and has really become a bother the past few weeks. Kenton is very particular when it comes to hair. He gave me instructions before taking the little guy in for the trim. I relayed the info to the hair lady and thought we had an understanding of the desired results. As soon as Griffin was in the chair hair just started to fly. Before I knew it he received a little more than a "trim." She cut the front and sides really short, but did keep a little length in the back. I guess you can say it is a variation of a baby mullet. Griffin was once again very good while receiving his hair cut. He wiggled a little more than he did the first time, but he was not bad. He followed direction pretty well and only made a sound when she pulled out the clippers. The woman is fast. The scalping lasted 12 minutes. We were actually back in the car in 12 minutes. That lady means business! After it is all said and done he looks adorable. I love when I am able to really see the expression in his eyes. Before we know it we will be bringing him in for another "trim."

PS~ I wasn't able to get many pics in the salon. I was handling Griffin alone while trying to get a few shots. The stylist scolded me and told me to put down the camera. Doesn't she know that I am a mother~ the ultimate multitasker!?!

1 comment:

  1. I love curls too!

    And tisk, tisk to that stylest! You should be able to take a million pictures if you want to!

    ReplyDelete