Monday, June 22, 2009

Nothing sweeter than a....




I now realize that I need to add on to a previous post. There is nothing sweeter than a sleeping TIGER!!! I had a work meeting all day that was followed by dinner. I was not home to put Griffin to bed. I miss very few night. Kenton is better with the night time rituals, but I also enjoy participating in this family affair. This evening when I got home and checked on little Griffin he was sleeping in his LSU jersey. Kenton told me that Griffin wanted to wear his away uniform to cheer on his tigers. It was adorable. Griffin was sleeping in his purple rally jersey and white pants~ just like the big boys. He was sporting his uniform very proudly with his little hiney high in the air. I kissed his head, covered him, and tucked him in tight tight. I love that boy.... The tigers just won the game and have to win 1 more game to win another college world series. Thank goodness for Griffin and his rally uniform. Looks like we know what he will be wearing for the next game. Geaux Tigers!

2 comments:

  1. He is precious Andrea!!!! Love his jersey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute! I think it is so fitting that Texas and LSU are in the world series! I'm so torn as to who to root for!! I lived in Austin so many years. John & I lived there our first year of being married. But I'm committed to being a true New Orleanian now! Since they won perhaps I should jump ship to the tiger way!

    ReplyDelete