Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day 2009




















First, I would like to thank my Daddy for the 33 years of unconditional love and support that he has offered to me over the years. I give him credit for molding me into the lady that I am today. Thank you for loving me... Next, I would like to thank Kenton for being the husband and father that he is to Griffin and myself. He has a very natural way when it comes to parenting. From the first moment that he held Griffin he acted like it was something that he had been doing all of his life. Griffin is Kenton's biggest fan and it is very easy to understand why. Kenton is the most patient and unassuming man that I have ever met. I always just knew that Kenton would be a great dad and it is so much fun to witness his love for Griffin ever single day. Thank you for loving me and our precious son... Griffin is very lucky to have these 2 strong men in his life to guide him ever step of the way.
The above pictures are of Griffin and Kenton on Father's day morning. Griffin came over to our bed once he woke up to snuggle with Mommy and Daddy for a bit before church. Kenton also opened his gifts from Griffin. Griffin gave him a cool t-shirt and a photo book of he and his Daddy. There is nothing like cuddling with my boys in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment